CSEA Unit 8950, Kingston, NY 12401

Did you know???

When a member goes off the payroll for any purpose (maternity leave, worker's compensation, military leave) or any other unpaid leave where the member does not get a regular paycheck from the County, this causes a break in their union membership.

Prior to going out on the leave, please contact C.S.E.A. at 1-800-342-4146 and request a dues free membership application. This will protect your membership.

‚ÄčIf you fail to do this, you will need to fill out a new membership card and send it in to C.S.E.A. to restore your membership.

‚ÄčIf you have any question on this, please call us at the Union office at (845) 331-8080


           News For CSEA Unit 8950

256 Clinton Ave, Kingston, NY 12401